The Natural Breast
I hear about my natural results all the time. I never take for granted how women trust me to operate on a most important part of their body; their breast.
I continuously receive compliments about The Natural Breast results I obtain. This is because I never take for granted how women trust me to operate on a most important part of their body; the breast. Whether this involves breast enlargement, breast reduction, breast lift, or breast deformities I am totally committed to create the most Natural Breast result your body will allow. My goal is to look and feel natural with an imperceptible incision and to have these qualities last forever. Here is my unique formula to create this.
The natural breast needs to look natural. This means a slope to the top, roundness to the bottom and the nipple in the middle of the breast mound, proportioned, and meeting your aesthetic ideal. Many times when patients say they like the “Baywatch” look or like their nipples to “point up” I have to explain how these are clear deformities created by doctors where the implants are intentionally placed too high or too low respectively. In order to obtain The Natural Breast I do many things rarely done by other doctors. This goal means that it takes extra time in consultation and in surgery and in follow-up, but my patients and I are always thankful for the superior results this obtains.
The things I do different that create the most Natural Breast are:
- This is a lengthy detailed conversation with me, answering all your questions, and determining clearly your expectations and lifestyle
- A detailed physical exam describing what you anatomy will allow me to do safely and predictably to obtain such a result
- Sizing. This means using five different criteria to determine what cup size will be best:
- Measuring your breast dimensions, stretchability and chest wall position and recording this on a chart.
- Trying on specially made round or contoured breast implant silicone sizers in a bra with your own clothing on top to get an idea of the size you like.
- Reviewing photographs that are used only to get a sense of shape and size and proportion you like.
- Making an anatomic assessment of your body proportions and the ratio of your shoulders:breasts:hips and how this fits your body
- Determining your “aesthetic vision” and making sure that you know that “I see what you see” as the basis of going forward in our “partnership” to obtain the best possible result
- Anesthesiologist. This is a hand picked excellent board certified anesthesiologist experienced in cosmetic surgery patients.
- Facility. The surgery is done only in a certified outpatient or hospital operating room, not in the corner of some office.
- Incisions. I use a very concealed cosmetic incision that will allow me to see everything, loose only a teaspoon of blood, and insure minimal trauma to tissues.
- Sit up. There is a hinge in the OR table which allows the anesthesiologist to sit you up while asleep during surgery. This is where I determine if this is the size you want to be and create symmetry.
- Use of a stabilizing band or bra after surgery to create the final shape we desire and heal in the right place
- Diligent and frequent follow up to make sure you are healing correctly, doing the massaging exercises, and that we have met your expectations
Collectively these contribute to the creation of The Natural Breast.
Dr. Romano Explains
Breast enlargement surgery is a truly amazing surgery both for my patients and for me. In no other area of cosmetic surgery do I so consistently witness such a profound change in body image that women consistently tell me, “Dr. Romano, this surgery has changed my life.”
I am always humbled by how many women present with so many different breast anatomy features, and they’re all so reasonable for seeking improvement. I am also very humbled about how important this surgery is, in such an important area.
Breast enlargement surgery is one of the most popular procedures performed in cosmetic surgery at this time, and it is researched heavily by patients and partners alike. Therefore, this consultation takes a long time for you and me, as it should. There are many different anatomic features of small breasts that must be addressed prior to surgery.Surgery involves a relatively short procedure under a light general anesthetic and is performed in a hospital setting. The surgery is safe and predictable. Virtually immediately after surgery you see your result, and it just gets better with time. All of the stitches are dissolvable, and the recovery is rapid; you can return to work in several days and to some physical exercise within the first week.
Surgery to enlarge the breast is very common in my practice. I have performed thousands of these procedures with consistently beautiful and natural results. I have special expertise in this procedure and spend a great deal of time discussing your anatomy, listening to your expectations, and interpreting for you what your anatomy and body will safely and predictably allow me to do. In addition I build a system into every surgery that, initially, allows you to recover much more quickly and, secondly, preserves your surgical results. This system includes a special diet, vitamins, supplements, special garments, breast exercises, skin products, physical training, and knowing what to avoid. Together all of this allows me to create results that are consistently very beautiful, quick to heal, and exceptionally natural. I use minimal incisions, especially in an area of such great importance to women. I am delighted to surgically provide you with such a profound body-image change, one that has so consistently pleased my patients and changed their lives.