Dr Romano and staff are profoundly humbled by the current crisis situation and the importance of social awareness and the health of our patients and staff. Even though the office is closed except for emergencies, Dr Romano and staff are immediately available every day, as always. Since we are still experiencing ongoing new patient inquiries and phone calls, we wanted to simplify remote telemedicine consultations and offer this free of charge given the current climate.
- Start here to begin your free Consultation Process personally with Dr. Romano. We have simplified the process to follow:
- Start by submitting your questions and concerns on our contact form.
- Access and fill out our intake form by using the password plasticsf101.
- Read and be aware of the Telemedicine Information and Consent form
- Submit photos. Follow the instructions on this page. Please advoid selfies if possible.
- Do your research and prepare a list of any questions you may have.
- We will call and email you, confirm receipt of the above and set up a personal phone call telemedicine interview with Dr. Romano.
- Click here to get daily updates from Public Health Departments.
Dr Romano and staff are in strict compliance with the city of San Francisco mandates and the California Department of Public Health advisories.
- Click here to get update on the status of surgery center and CPMC hospitals and when they are opening up.
Dr. Romano performs surgery only in the hospital outpatient facility and other select fully accredited outpatient facilities. We are in complete compliance with the San Francisco and California public health departments and mandates in terms of shelter in place; when these facilities will be allowed to reopen for elective surgery, and thus, when we will resume surgery.
Dr. Romano checks in regularly with the administrators and policy regulators at the hospital to identify when surgery will not only resume but resume safely. The hospitals will not take any chances in this regard, but they also are highly motivated to resuming business.
At this time, it is anticipated that elective surgery will resume at California Pacific Medical Centers sometime after June 1. The below hospitals will be sites for surgery:
- CPMC Mission Bernal Campus
- CPMC Van Ness
- CPMC Davies
Dr Romano will personally be updating this information daily as indicated.
- Click here to get information on Dr. Romano, the staff, office and return to business.
Please call for any questions or information. Our office is open daily. 415.981.3911