Standards for Submitting Photographs
Dr. Romano is delighted to review digital photographs only after we have communicated and agreed to do this. In this section Dr. Romano set up several pages of examples to demonstrate the minimal standards he will need to be able to evaluate your photographs.
- Follow closely the format in the tabs for taking photographs of the areas of interest
- Use a digital camera and not a webcam. Turn the camera for the correct landscape or portrait orientation as you see in the examples.
- Do not take your own photographs. Have someone else take the photographs or you will not get the correct framing, orientation, or size
- Use good lighting.
- Submit only the number of photographs in the examples and no more
- Compress the files before you email these so they will not go to my spam inbox